Friday, September 23, 2016

A Temporary Setback...

As concerned as I am about crossing every "t" and dotting every "i" where my actual work output is concerned, I am absolutely a nightmare when it comes to the matter of handling the minutiae and behind the scenes details of my personal business.

I refuse to go into the "who" as this is nobody's fault but my own, but my inability to follow through with the proper paperwork (all of it remarkably simple) when politely requested has forced me to learn a hard lesson today in keeping someone's trust (in a business sense). And, thus, also lose the position I was to have with them for at least the next couple of months.

This is going to slow the personal roll that I had been on for a good six weeks (plus) by this point. While I have caused no actual harm to anyone but myself, it is going to be hard to smile for a few days.

No comments:

The 50 Something or Other Songs of 2017: Part 2

In our last exciting episode, I reviewed tracks 50 through 31 on Rolling Stone's list of the Best 50 Songs of 2017 . How did those ...