Saturday, October 23, 2010

Random Abode Monsters & Spookage #6: Monsters from the Universal Backlog, Pt. 2

I've been rethinking that head transplant deal the Doctor offered...
If you are going to do a Google search for the following words all at once: "Frankenstein's," "monster" and "squirter," don't be surprised by what you get in reply. The results will be a little light on the Frankenstein's monster part, and more than a little heavy (or should I say "drenched") with the third word (and I will not explain beyond that...)

Yet another product of the 1991 Universal wave of monster production, these are actually pretty swell items standing about four inches high and that will get you a pretty decent 25-foot squirt if squeezed properly. I don't know how I kept ending up with just the Frankenstein Monster and the Wolfman in some of these items, but that's how it worked out. I pretty much just grabbed whatever was available at that store, and it seemed to come up Monster and Wolfman over and over again. (As always, if I had found the Creature instead, he would have been first...)

Head-istic: Blechhs vs. Severed

No comments:

The 50 Something or Other Songs of 2017: Part 2

In our last exciting episode, I reviewed tracks 50 through 31 on Rolling Stone's list of the Best 50 Songs of 2017 . How did those ...