Huh? What?

I am terrible with excuses this week. What can one say? I had several topics planned to write about this week, and I just simply got lost.

Lost in work, lost in my unending "post-bronchitic" cough (as my doctor in Wisc. termed it, now starring in a throat near me for over three weeks, standing room only), lost in taking care of a recovering from surgery Jen, lost in hanging out with Jen's mom, lost in developing a possible new short film project, lost in the comforting text of a couple of really awesome books, lost in taking care of my newly injured (yet again) sweet, sweet Isabelle...

Lost... lost... lost...

This week, I even watched three episodes of Lost on top of all this, just to keep the theme going.

And now I have found myself again... until I get lost -- whether by incident, accident or purposefulness -- once more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Refilling the Flagon of Chuckles (or at Least an Extra Tall Improv Glass)...

Before We Take Off...

The Monster's on the Loose!!! Non-Chaney, Pt. 2: Werewolves Along the Wall

Ignoring the Ignoramus...

Guillermo Del Toro: At Home with Monsters at LACMA 2016, Pt. 2

Parallax