Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Stomp! Stomp! Stomp! ...and Stomp! Stomp! Stomp! again...


Casting my ballot for just one “monster” today, and if any election is rigged, it’s this one, because I am casting my vote for Shin Gojira twice! Pretty certain Godzilla wins just about any debate he attends, though I think that “staring guy” might knock him back a bit.

I'm taking the day to head into the Block at Orange to watch the new Godzilla import – a.k.a Godzilla: Resurgence – twice in a row (with a bit of a lunch/writing break in-between) in its sadly small release week. Jen has to work today, so she is just going to drop me off there, but this isn't really her thing anyway. If she were off, she would still go see it with me, but I would probably just get to see it once. I guess whether this has worked out in my favor depends on whether the film is any good or not.

RTJ

No comments:

The 50 Something or Other Songs of 2017: Part 2

In our last exciting episode, I reviewed tracks 50 through 31 on Rolling Stone's list of the Best 50 Songs of 2017 . How did those ...