Wednesday, December 02, 2015

It's A Very Special Cel Bloc Xmas!

I am just a little bit lost this Christmas season. Not feeling particularly festive, and even less so than last year, which really sucked. This is even after we spent the day after Thanksgiving decorating our new home for the first time.

Why? The reasons are varied, but I have decided to combat it the only way I know how: writing about Christmas cartoons. I have selected 9 cartoons about which I have never written before, all with holiday themes, and will be posting them throughout December.

The first of the batch, Warner Bros.' The Shanty Where Santy Claus Lives (1933) is online now at the Cinema 4: Cel Bloc at http://bit.ly/1PwLI5S. I have also embedded the video into the article in case you have never watched the cartoon.

I'll see you over there!

No comments:

The 50 Something or Other Songs of 2017: Part 2

In our last exciting episode, I reviewed tracks 50 through 31 on Rolling Stone's list of the Best 50 Songs of 2017 . How did those ...