More Cinema 4 Pylon Goodness on the Rupert Pupkin Speaks Blog!

Just a heads up to any of my regular followers about an article that I have put together for another website...

My friend Brian has a blog called Rupert Pupkin Speaks (and if you don't know who Mr. Pupkin is, boo on you). Apart from telling the world about new blu-ray and DVD releases, Brian has a regular group of fellow movie obsessives submit articles based around various topics that he sends out to us.

After a couple of years of promising him that I would take part but not getting back in the game of writing regularly, everything is a go. Today, he posted my piece on "Underrated Films of 1945". 

If you are interested in reading my selections for that year -- or even if you love me, or mildly like me -- follow this link:

http://www.rupertpupkinspeaks.com/2015/12/underrated-rik-tod-johnson.html

That is all,

RTJ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Refilling the Flagon of Chuckles (or at Least an Extra Tall Improv Glass)...

Before We Take Off...

The Monster's on the Loose!!! Non-Chaney, Pt. 2: Werewolves Along the Wall

Guillermo Del Toro: At Home with Monsters at LACMA 2016, Pt. 2

Ignoring the Ignoramus...

Parallax