Thursday, October 07, 2010

Random Abode Monsters & Spookage #1: The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

I've gotten involved in several conversations involving the Ghostbusters over the past month, so it is only appropriate that I start off this series with Stay Puft, the form the ancient Sumerian god Gozer takes to destroy the world, thanks to the stray thinking of Dan Aykroyd's Ray Stantz. Sure, he's puffy looking and adorable, and that is exactly what got the Ghostbusters in trouble with him in the first place.

And now I am trouble as well, because while I was kicking around the internet, I found these:

I am not joking... absolutely real and real tempting. Just don't cross the streams while fightin-- er, I mean, eating them. (Wow. Such a statement can just go so horribly wrong...)

No comments:

The 50 Something or Other Songs of 2017: Part 2

In our last exciting episode, I reviewed tracks 50 through 31 on Rolling Stone's list of the Best 50 Songs of 2017 . How did those ...