TPCC Halloween Finger Puppet Update: Who Got Whom? or Whom Got Who? or Which One Did I Get?

Googly Vern with new office mate Totoro
I got the one I wanted, that's who...

Marv
After 46 rounds of divisional playoff action and a series of tie-breakers (actually, there was just a round of a modified version of the old shell game), it has finally been decided. The secret [not-so-secret] members of the TPCC (the initialism a secret [not so secret] itself) have received their Halloween finger puppet doppelgangers.

I had been hoping to win the mummy, and had announced he was going to be called Victor E. Mummy, but since we have a Victor in the office (though he prefers to be called Manny) and because I have a couple of other friends/acquaintances named Vic and Victor in my life, I switched his name to the physically appropriate Googly Vern.

Mrs. Rai Rai Sis-Boom-Bah Ferghetti-Pantz chose Marv (pictured above) for her Frankenstein's Monster, and The Man With No Nickname (which would be a good nickname for him) chose Jefferson for his vampire puppet. (I know The Man With No Nickname took pictures of Jefferson, but I have yet to see any of them.)

Contest over! Congratulations to the winners, and don't forget to pay the tax on your prizes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Refilling the Flagon of Chuckles (or at Least an Extra Tall Improv Glass)...

Before We Take Off...

The Monster's on the Loose!!! Non-Chaney, Pt. 2: Werewolves Along the Wall

Ignoring the Ignoramus...

Guillermo Del Toro: At Home with Monsters at LACMA 2016, Pt. 2

Parallax